The next cycle for the Research Intramural Funding Program (RIFP) opens on April 5, 2022 with a due date of May 3, 2023.
About the RIFP:
Research Intramural Funding Program (RIFP) funds are available to faculty at the Seattle campus. The application and review processes are the same for all programs announced in the Call for RIFP Proposals. The purpose, eligibility, and award amount of RIFP grants and other SON grants may differ. Please refer to the specific funding availability and eligibility requirements announced in the Call for RIFP Proposals during each application period (see below). The maximum award amount is $25,000.
- Pilot research that can be expected to lead to extramural support of a more extended proposal
- Proposals for research within the SoN priority areas:
- Health Equity
- Innovative Interventions
- Lifespan Health
- Symptom Science
- Support of studies by new investigators
- Unexpected research requirements and emergencies
- Continuation of research during temporary interruption of grant support
- Community-Engaged Research